Creating objects from scratch with simple drawings is a fantastic way to kick-start your creative process
Open a Canvas Project
- On the left panel, click Canvas and then click +New project
- Name your Canvas Project and Select your Generator
Add a solid color background
The transparent background of the canvas acts as a 'mask'. Be sure to generate on a solid color background if you do not want the AI to fill in the transparent areas.
- Select Elements from the Canvas menu
- Click the square (borderless) element and change the color to your preference
- Resize the square element to completely fill the canvas
Get creative and sketch!
- Select Sketch from the Canvas menu
- Adjust the color, brush size, and opacity
- Draw a basic form of whatever you imagine with some suggestive colors
Mask the area you want to generate
- Select Generate from the Canvas menu
- Choose a square, brush, or lasso tool to select the mask area
Write a prompt and generate!
- Write a prompt to guide your output and click Generate
- Select your desired result
- You can directly upscale and download your output
In this example we used the Minerva 1.0 Signature generator withe the following prompt:
anime, beautiful bouquet of flowers